LET YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU
One of the most important things to do when managing your finances is to set aside money for both planned and unplanned events in life. Our savings options are set up to facilitate the achievement of your financial goals. Whether you’re saving for a rainy day, your retirement, or a new toy, Bright Bank offers savings tools with competitive rates. Because when you get down to it, your savings should work for you and not the other way around.
Open a Traditional Savings account that earns interest at a competitive rate and lets you transfer funds easily between accounts at Bright Bank. This account can be accessed through online and mobile banking and can be connected to an ATM card.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns interest
- Six withdrawals* per monthly statement cycle
- Free ATM Card
- Free eStatements, $5/month for paper statements
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit
Lock in a competitive interest rate with a CD and make your excess funds work for you. Choose a term as short as 30 days or as long as 5 years to fit your financial goals and calendar.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- $500 minimum opening deposit
- Guarantee your returns with a fixed interest rate
- Terms from 30 days to 5 years
- Automatic renewals at current bank rates
- Penalties apply for early withdrawals
Saving for your retirement with an IRA is one of the smartest, tax-efficient financial decisions you can make. Put your money to work so you can have the lifestyle you want when you retire.
IRA PLAN OPTIONS
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Simplified Employee Pensions (SEP’S)
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (CESA)
When 100% FDIC insurance is your #1 priority, Bright Bank can help you access FDIC insurance on multi-million CD or money market deposits. Bright Bank will manage your funds on your behalf to not only fully insure your funds, but give you the benefit of working with one bank, negotiating one interest rate, and receiving one statement.