Unfortunately, our community will feel the ripple effect of the COVID-19 global emergency in daily life for some time. Although we can’t escape that fact, we can prepare for it. And, we have. There are now safety measures in place and services we can provide to ensure our community members are protected, both financially and physically.
HEALTH MEASURES IN OUR BANK:
Out of respect for all our customers, these days you’ll be guided through a modified banking experience through signage, protective equipment, and resources carefully developed to meet and exceed CDC guidelines for social distancing, cleanliness, and safety.
• We’re sanitizing all locations, fixtures, and spaces thoroughly, often, and completely.
• Floor markings and plexiglass dividers in public spaces will help remind everyone to give others the proper amount of personal space.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available for your use.
• For your protection and ours we kindly ask that you wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we have masks available to all visitors. When entering the branch, please briefly remove your mask and look at the security camera.
• If you are sick, have a fever, or have recently traveled outside of the area we ask that you call 208.344.5528 to schedule an appointment.
SMALL BUSINESS SUPPORT
If your business has been impacted, there are SBA loan options we can help provide or attain for you. The difference when working with a community bank is that you have immediate access to people that will personally make change happen. We’re here for you, your employees, and the health of your business. Contact one of our commercial bankers at 208.845.0967 and we’ll start the process today.Contact Us
MOBILE BANKING OPTIONS
Limiting public interaction is important for at-risk customers. With our online banking and mobile app, it’s easy and convenient to manage your account from anywhere.Learn more